Iyengar Yoga Association of Los Angeles (IYALA)
Notice of Dues Increase – January 2018
Beginning on January 1, 2018, the annual dues for the IYALA will be $85. This includes the $40 membership fee for the national organization, IYNAUS (Iyengar Yoga National Association of the US), and the $45 dues for the regional dues.
As an auto-renew member in IYALA, the new rate will apply with your next renewal on or after Jan 1, 2018.
The dues increase in 2018 will provide:
- Greater opportunities for IYALA to provide free workshops and other events for our members
- Expansion of the lending library currently housed at the Iyengar Yoga Institute of Los Angeles (IYILA)
- Increased support for educational resources for Iyengar Yoga teachers and students
The benefits of being a member include:
- Automatic membership in the Iyengar Yoga National Association of the United States (IYNAUS)
- Free community events, including members’ workshops
- Subscriptions to the bi-annual Yoga Samachar national magazine and the Yoga Vidya regional journal
- Privileges to the Karen O’Bannon Memorial Library at the Institute, consisting of books, videos, CDs and DVDs
- Peace of mind and a warm heart for supporting the teachers and students of Iyengar yoga, and the dissemination of B.K.S. Iyengar’s wisdom, both in Southern California and globally
- Substantial discounts on classes and Iyengar books at the Los Angeles Institute