Join or Renew Your Association Membership
Association Membership Annual Dues for New & Continuing Members
Notice of Dues Increase - Feb 1, 2020
Beginning on February 1, 2020, the IYALA annual dues for General Members will be $100. This includes $40 dues for the national organization, IYNAUS (Iyengar Yoga National Association of the US) and $60 for regional dues for IYALA (Iyengar Yoga Association of Los Angeles.) Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers dues will remain unchanged for 2020 and increase for 2021.
The benefits of being a member include:
- Members only monthly auto-renew unlimited class plan at the Institute, plus members’ discounts on classes
- Discounts on Iyengar Yoga authored books at the Institute
- Members community workshops and other events
- Membership in IYNAUS, the national organization
- IYNAUS members discounts, including 10% off at the IYNAUS store and Office Depot discount code
- Subscriptions to the new national digital journal, The Light, and the Yoga Vidya regional journal
- Privileges to the Karin O’Bannon Memorial Library at the Institute, consisting of books, videos, CDs and DVDs
- Peace of mind and a warm heart for supporting the teachers and students of Iyengar yoga, and the dissemination of B.K.S. Iyengar’s wisdom, both in Southern California and globally
We now offer an auto-renew Association membership so that your benefits never expire.
For those with existing membership in IYALA, the new rate will apply with your next renewal on or after February 1, 2020. If you are not already a member, please consider joining the IYALA to support the dissemination and promotion of the art, science and philosophy of Yoga according to the teachings of Yogacharya B.K.S. Iyengar.
Note: Certified Iyengar Yoga Teachers (CIYTs) must renew membership through the IYNAUS website.
More information and benefits of IYNAUS, the B.K.S. Iyengar Yoga Association of the United States.
If you have any questions or run into any problems while registering or logging, please email email@example.com.